Sydney cyclist Gareth Clear is adamant that his iPhone is responsible for his melting his pants and giving him a gruesome third-degree burn on his butt.

According to the Daily Mail, the 36-year-old was mountain biking Sunday with his phone in his back pocket, when he fell off his bike and onto his arse.

At first he was like “I’m cool mate!” but then he was all, “What’s that burning flesh smell?”

Those may not be real quotes, but the pain that our mate Gareth felt was as real as you or I, as it dawned on him that his short-shorts were melting and smoke was “pouring from his rear,” as the Daily Mail poetically put it. “It was freaking painful,” he said. Read more…

More about Sydney, Iphone, World, Australia, and Mobile


An iPhone allegedly exploded on this guy’s butt and he’s not happy