Crave giveaway: Comic-Con swag bag straight from the show floor – CNET
Congratulations to Bryan H. of Kyle, Texas, for winning a Fluance RT80 turntable last week.
We not only survived Comic-Con International last month, we brought all kinds of cool stuff home too. So if you didn’t get to make it to San Diego this year and wished you could’ve snagged some swag, you’re in serious luck.
In our swag bag, we’ve got a “Star Trek: Beyond” portable seat cushion from the movie’s premiere that’s great for keeping your tush cushioned at outdoor concerts or on long flights in space. Also in this gathering of loot is a pair of cute, wee plushy versions of Ghost, one of the direwolves from “Game of Thrones.” It never hurts to have a spare, right?
The thing that might just make you the envy of your friends, though, is a first edition of The Nick Box, a quarterly subscription service that gets you a box of retro Nickelodeon-themed goodness. We didn’t open it, so you’ll get the surprise of finding out what’s in it.
You’ll get other convention-exclusive goodies, too, like comics and posters, but we’ll leave it to you to find out about all of them when you win this Comic-Con bounty worth approximately $125. How to do that? Please read the rules below.
- Register as a CNET user. Go to the top of this page and hit the “Join CNET” link to start the registration process. If you’re already registered, there’s no need to register again.
- Leave a comment below. You can leave whatever comment you want. If it’s funny or insightful, it won’t help you win, but we’re trying to have fun here, so anything entertaining is appreciated.
- Leave only one comment. You may enter for this specific giveaway only once. If you enter more than one comment, you will be automatically disqualified.
- The winner will be chosen randomly. The winner will receive one (1) San Diego Comic-Con swag bundle, for a total retail value of approximately $125.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified via email. The winner must respond within three days of the end of the sweepstakes. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries can be submitted until August 15, 12 p.m. ET.
And here’s the disclaimer that our legal department said we had to include (all caps for extra legality):
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. DATA RATES MAY APPLY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. YOU HAVE NOT YET WON. MUST BE LEGAL RESIDENT OF ONE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR D.C., 18 YEARS OLD OR AGE OF MAJORITY, WHICHEVER IS OLDER IN YOUR STATE OF RESIDENCE AT DATE OF ENTRY INTO SWEEPSTAKES. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, ALL U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS, AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Sweepstakes ends at 12 p.m. ET on Monday, August 15, 2016. See official rules for details.
This article is from: